Happy April!

I know there are a LOT of world wide health concerns currently going on, and I hope everyone is doing okay!? Please feel free to leave me a comment about how things are going in your part of the world. Where I live, central Ohio, only essential employment is happening, bars and restaurants are closed, but still offer carryout, no groups of more than 10, lots of shortages at the grocery stores, and the kids are out of school until at least the beginning of April, I, too, am on furlough from my job until this all settles down, but I am pretty sure the kids may be out for the rest of the year. Crazy times! With all of that being addressed, lets move on to some creative therapy!

Here is my contribution to this month's Pixel Scrapper Blog Train:

 https://www.pixelscrapper.com/sites/default/files/styles/1000_watermark_premium/public/s3fs-user-content/kit-image/user-100870/node-237968/around-the-world-kit-travel-vacation-summer-spring-journey-adventure-outdoors-copper-orange-peach.jpg



I also have 2 add-ons available at Pixel Scrapper as well:



I hope you enjoy! Please feel free to leave me a comment!



-Rachel



Comments

  1. DIOS NO CASTIGA NOS PONE APRUEBA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's wait to go for a bit, but we will again!! Thank you for keeping the dream alive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much. I live below you in Kentucky. Your description of Ohio sounds the same as it is here. My fiancee is a shipping clerk for Vanity Fair (factory) & they have let them go home for 2 weeks with pay, if you wanted to. Some stayed. My F didn't tho. Don't know whats going to happen with his employment once he goes back next week. As far as I know they still have the doors open. My Mom also works at a factory, American Greeetings. They have completely shut down, however. Can't find toilet paper. We resorted to buying a 99 box online lol. Luckily we found some :) I'm sure its the same for you'all too. My son's ele school is out until the end of the year. We have 1 case in the county we live in.

    Hope & and your family stay safe, it is truly a scary & bizarre time. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much. Stay healthy, hope, next year we can travel around the world again. Greetings from Germany. Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Большое спасибо за чудесный набор!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for the beautiful mini kit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally I am free from herpes virus, with the help of Dr.Omola pure herbs, This Virus appeared at the age of 29, with no hope of a cure from the hospitals i have went to, I thought my life have come to an end, until a Facebook friend of mine told me about Dr. Omola who treats all Kinds of diseases including Herpes, I contacted him via his email: dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com, I explain everything to him so he ask for my home address, after telling me the cost of the herbal medicine so we agree at a particular price, he prepare the herbs and make delivery to me via FedEx delivery service they deliver the herbs to my door step, I drink the herbs as him instructed, I went for test in 3 different hospital and it was negative, today I'm free from herpes virus.
    You should try Dr.omola herbs I'm not the first person to be cured with his herbs there are different testimony about this herbal doctor, your case can not be different, here is his WhatsApp No +2348118116254 email: dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dr. Riaria cured my HPV virus that have been in my body since seven years, ever since then my life has been incomplete, I have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by doctors, but it didn't cure my HPV VIRUS, i was checking for solution on the internet then I miraculously came across Dr. Riaria the powerful herbalist that  can cure HPV infection, then I contacted him through his email, I explained everything to him and he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me through FedEx, which I took for 14 days with the instruction he gave me, and when I did a test in the hospital my result came out negative it was the happiest day of my life that am cure from HPV,  are you also suffering from same virus or another diseases you can simply contact him via email: drriaria@gmail.com  you can also call or WhatsApp him on: +2349134987375.  

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog