It's June Already!


I'm here to share with you my Blog Train submission for Pixel Scrappers collab called "Storytelling", but first, I've designed a coordinating full sized kit which is on sale at my Etsy shop!


She's so pretty, here is Sybil Theodora:




You can meet her HERE and she is only $2.99!!!

Now on to my Blog Train submission for June 2019:






Which can be downloaded at PixelScrapper if you have a subscription or HERE if you don't! I can't wait to see what you make with this beautiful blog train kit and my coordinating kit!

Leave a comment!!




Comments

  1. Thank you so much for your contribution to the Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your "not a subscriber" link leads to your Spring Cleaning contribution, not the Storytelling one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting the same redirect as Amanda, to the spring cleaning kit, not the storytelling one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. me, three and I love your story telling mini! Thanks for the help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your generosity

    ReplyDelete
  6. По ссылке-майский комплект...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm getting the same redirect as well, to the spring cleaning kit, not the storytelling one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also got directed to last month's kit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog